Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just friend..!!

We met again on last Friday night..

The only day that you are free for us to meet. I know if I said reject to meet you on that day, that will take longer time for us to meet. I wish to meet you so I didn't reject you although I'm very tired after the dancing class.

I've been asking you. "Why only Friday?" You just smiled and said nothing.

Why only Friday? Can I just considered myself as "Friday coffee mate" to you?

I've been thinking who am I to you? A Friday coffee mate, a friend to fill in your free time or what else? Well I know this is a question that I don't wish to know the answer. But I still text you that night! You told me not to complicate our relationship, we are friend after all...

"We are friend".. Well I should have know this answer long time ago but I just refused to face it. I still been imagined a lot of possibilities.. But the answer has crashed my imagination.

At first I've been thinking, why I would be attracted by you? Your background? Your qualification? Your looks? But now I realized it's you the one I like nothing to do with that...

However, I think this should be an end to us, which I should do it earlier, which I have known the ending earlier.

I'm alright! I told myself don;t worry you will be fine...I don't feel anything at all.. I should never hope for anything from you. Its truth that I'm not hurt at all, I have no tear but my heart is crying.. I don't feel pain because my heart has stopped beating...

I don't feel anything...

3 comments:

  1. Ha!ha!ha! A passer whom have left sweet memory to me!!

    I posted here because I don't know where or who shall I go to.

    Well smile is the best thing I can do now..

    ReplyDelete