Saturday, April 4, 2009

2 days 1 night on boat experienced.. Woah..!!!

23-24 March 2009...

Well, after a day in Hanoi, we started our journey to Halong Bay..

After almost 4 hours journey, we waited for boarding to the boat. We are going to stay on the boat..Yeah, an extraordinary experience!!


But what kind of boat we stayed?? Oh.. that is the boat... hmm.. Hopefully I can meet my "Jack" there.. Hahaha!!Dreaming in the morning !!Bad thing wor...


Halong Bay= Natural wonder of the world.. I'm here!!!


This is those rock in the caves.. Well I don't really know how to appreciate it as I think it almost like those caves in Malaysia.. But since these are the attractive scenery so I just enjoyed..



The night in Halong bay.. When the sea is so calm and peaceful.. So windy and the surrounding is so magnificent... I really enjoyed the moment.. Silent is the most I need at the moment..

The morning after our kayaking activity.. so much fun!!
Picture session again while on our way back to the harbour..

Our dinner, fried spring roll..
The night at Hanoi street after the rain...
Oh! Photo session during we waiting for our train to Sapa..


Conclusion

Well, we did nothing much on the board.. Nothing much we can do too, sleep and eat are the only things we can do. Ya... I really happy with this trip as due to nothing much we can do on the boat so we met friends there. Have a long talk with them share experienced and cultures.. Good experienced!!

To be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment