Thursday, December 11, 2008

Open Minded?

Today, my "Singaporean" boss had a very short meeting with all the AOs(Account Officer) from Muar which also including me . Initially, I do not know what actually he wanted to discuss about? About our current target?? About our performance? About our loan portfolio? What he want to talk about?? Even my department head is not allow to join us in the meeting. Wah... "sie" lah!!

Deng ! Deng ! Deng! Deng! Finally the metting started........

OH!!!! He actually wanted us to have an open discussion regarding our "BOSSes" and " SAMs"!! Ha!! ha!! Sure boh? My employer want to listen to ground voice?? REally?? unbelievable!! No matter how or what, I still comment about HIM..... But not the everything la!! Have to "pandai pandai sendiri la" Since when my management can really hear from us?? But I do hope my management can really change their mind set!! more open to the comments to help up in our business!!

Nows a day, I really need to enhance my relationship skills... I'm too blutant in everything.. so always "kena" the most from management.!! Too bad lah!! Still learning the things that I will never get from my books!!

2 comments:

  1. since when u start blogging? :p

    at least your management care about ur feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! This is my 1st blog,... hoping this can be continue until i feel boring!!

    ReplyDelete