Saturday, June 20, 2009

My best friend's wedding

Today is a very special day to my very best friend, Ms Phua Lee Choo (Ops! she should be called as Madam Phua..haha!!) . She registered with Yi Ling, her devote lover at 1pm, MCA buidling.

I'm really happy for her... I'm not sure how a woman feel when she has signed on the agreement. Well I really can't imagine myself in that situation, Ha!Ha!! (Just kidding)

She smiled beautiful from 1pm until 2.30pm.(when the R.O.M ended) No make up, no flower, everything is simple just like her character, the whole procedure was short and a bit rushed.

In fact, I was blurred at that time, everything went so fast, I had yet to set my camera, not in a good position to capture the very moment. The worst was my camera is low batt .... Walao... How can like that??? But somehow I still managed to capture some of their movement. (as Joo Li has send her orders to me, Mei Feng and Yong Zhao don't worry, I had send her your very best wished to her as you required)

Finally the moment end and my tasks required by all my friends had completed. (pheww....I hoped I didn't miss any.)

Let's talk about her,

I knew her since my primary six, but we were not close, maybe just a hi, bye friend. Then we went to different secondary school, we lost contact since then. But we met again when we were in Form 6. then we become best friends and we even named ourselved as "F9" because they are 9 of us, a bunch of crazy girls, who always hang out together, share our happy and sad... I really miss the 2 years form 6 life.

She is quiet, soft spoke and gentle, a steroetype girl that man will like to have, but don't deceive by her outlook, she is not weak but very brave to fight back any setback; She is determined, when she made her decision, she acts fast like a wind.. when she was angry, she looked scary, (luckly i never experienced that, I just heard about that, considered it as a dingdong story).

I still remember when she worked in Muar, we always hang out, discussed about our romance, our future and everything. Times flies, she has found her special one to share with, I am no longer needed. I feel a bit lost. But I still happy for her..

Well, I really think Lee Choo has choosed the right life partner, Mr. Yi Ling, although her ROM news might be too sudden for us to respond (as I only received her invitation on Thursday). But no matter how or no matter what, I still think that he is the right man to her. A man can really protect her and love her with everything his has. My eyes told me that he is an endanger species (haha!! good man = endanger species, left not many in the world hard to get one!)

I'm want to record down this special moment in my blog for my very best friend, Lee Choo. I love you, my friend and I want to send my very best regards to you.

The video was taken during their vows that would protect their loves and marriage forever..


No comments:

Post a Comment